Friday, March 2, 2012

Some of my already Favorite Blogs...and my project for the day

I am starting off with a cute picture I found when I was trying to find some to post... one of my favs!!

my granddaughter :D
My project for today is my sewing closet...
Lucky for me I have no before so this is only after.
please forgive what is still beside my sewing machine,
but this is my sewing projects.
I found several styles of these boxes, from DG. I got me for anywhere from 
$2 to $10. So it did cost me more than I wanted, but... 
it is all organized!! 
(as you can see, I still need one more box lol)
I promise I will buy it soon.
I wanted to use a verity, but my oldest daughter Sara,
didn't think they would look very good, so went with the same ones.

Did you know today is Dr. Seuss' birthday, I thought I would share one of my favorite quotes from him...
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Doesn't it just sound sooo lovely, live better than you can dream...
I thought I share with you some of the events and some wonderful bloggers out there!
I know, you probably already know them, but I am just getting acquainted.
I thought I would take you along for the ride.
Here are some of my favorites and I am not sure how to do a link party, 
so if you want to add some more for me to check out, 
please let me know, and maybe we you can teach me how... :-)
Here we go all... Over at Crafting Rebellion she is hosting a party of Web Finds!
(By the way, she is my first follower!!)
This one got me started reading blogs again, Tip Junkie 
on Facebook. She always has lots of goodies for everyone!! And even Link Parties!!!
Be sure to take a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage when you go,
she can keep you there for hours!! (at least she did me lol 
I would love to know her name, but have yet to find out who she is... lovely lady thou!!)
Thrifty and Chic, Alicia is sharing a patio cover giveaway, 
don't forget to go check it out and enter!!
Turnstyle Vogue, Shari is showing off her lovely lamp diy!
What a wonderful lamp too!!
Crystal over at Little Bit Funky
is sharing her beautiful embordiery stitching, 
and asking bloggers about internet... so drop on by and give her your advice...
I didn't have much to offer, but hopefully others will.
Meliss at Shabby Loco, she is "Off to meet the QUEEN!"
Saving 4 Six Carrie is a girl after my own heart, she is sharing her
"Organizing Challenge Week 9 - The Linen Closet" you go girl!!
Jess at Thats Sew Crafty is also having the same theme... "Cut Clutter!"
Upcycle The Art of the Rs Jag is sharing wonderful ways to exhibit
using recycling, and let me tell you, there are some real beauts!!! Check em out, 
I am sure you find some you love too!!
Art is Beauty wow, she has some beautiful finds "French flower market 'LeMarche aux Fleurs'"
Rambling of a Ophelia Christie is sharing "25 Things" about herself.
Run over and get to know her!!

Thanks all, glad you all came by for a visit. Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!
I know I did, cause I got to check out all of your wonderful blogs, and look forward to 
getting to know everyone even better!! :D


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out on your blog. You are too sweet! I thought I would let you know that now that Google Friend connect is gone, another great way for people to "follow you" is through Linky followers. Everyone is using that now that GFC is gone.
    http://www.linkyfollowers.com/default.aspx
    I thought I would help out a newbie!! :)
    Thanks again sweetie for the shout out!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karin dear, your soooo welcome!! :D Ahh thanks hon! I will be checking out the Linky followers! Looking forward to coming over again for another visit my dear! And I promise to get this Linky follower up and running :-) Thanks for the help!!!
      Have a WONDERFUL day!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention!
    I do not know how to host a linky party yet :) I will probably ask another blog that does one. Once I figure out how to do it I can let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! Your sooo welcome!! Look forward to reading your blog everyday! Sounds good to me! :D

      Delete

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D