Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No posts... sorry been sick!!!

Sorry all my lovely bloggers...
I have been laid up...
I feel on Sunday afternoon...
Bruised the daylights out of my knee,
then Sunday nite started the sore throat.
Between the knee, 
not wanting to work... throbbing like crazy...
I have been laying taking it easy... 
with ice and heat.
Then woke up Monday morn, 
with the CRUD!!
No fun!!!
Beautiful weather, and feeling LOUSY!!
Silver lining... :D
I went outside for a while this afternoon
to absorb some beautiful sun!!
Weather here was 72 degrees.
So I set on my front porch, 
and had a drink of OJ...
Hopefully tomorrow
I will feel alot better, so
I can clean my flowerbeds...
weed and feed them,
and some other stuff
before it rains tomorrow nite!!
Hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!!
No this wasn't taken today...
and not at my house..,
was taken at the local lake :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D