Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lit Bit more about My Life...

I thought for this Friday post... seeing as I didn't get my project done...
as this sweet lovable hubby of mine, and I ran away for the day...
sorry no pics, but I will include some of days gone by...
PaPa with our littlest monkey... Lilian
We took off today, and went to Chiropractors, but then spent the rest of the day...
with each other!! So grand to get a day with just us!
We didn't do anything special, just a relaxing day in each others company. 
Rob took me to lunch at Applebee's where we ate a light lunch... and chatted. :D
Then we checked out Tractor Supply... where he bought his lovely wife, 
two pairs of gardening gloves...
got to love a man that will go in looking for a book on his Allis Chambers Tractor,
and come out with gloves for his spouse! 
(he bought me two sets, cuz when grands grab  a pair, I still have one lol)
Then we come home, and both took a nap... 
Sit around watching TV this evening.
Nothing special, but a WONDERFUL day none the less...

I promised to tell you more about my life...
or should I say, I decided instead of boring  me...
***NOTE CHANGED ...you with things about me...***
I would tell you more about my blessed family!

Our oldest daughter Sara lost her job a few months ago.
She has been looking, but to no avail...
So being the girl with lots of initiative.... 
She started a cleaning houses for others! :D
Got to love a girl with so much go get em!!
Sara in the center with Tami on left, and holding Lilian.
(I know this may not be the best pic, but she is sooo happy holding her niece!!)
Sara and Conner (her wonderful hubs) have four children between them,
Naomi, and Brandon are Connors, 
and Sara's is Tami 
Tami at State Fair...
(Can you tell what the theme was?
& what State we are in?) 
lol




and theirs is Brian...
He is also at State Fair this last year...
(any better idea what State we are from?
and what our theme was?)
I bet you guessed it by now!!




Our youngest daughter Sandy, and her hubster, Barry.
They live in California for the time being...
Sandy and Lilian...
(Do you see a theme here lol)
All of these pics were taken on a trip to Pioneer Town...
Sandy is a stay at home mom for now..
but she was also taking classes to become a pharmist tech.
She has since graduated!!!! YIPPIE! WTG girl!
And waiting to take her state boards.
The whole family is scheduled to come home in December this year!
(So I will be taking some trips out there again this year! lol
got to have my baby fix!! Of course got to see them all! Miss them terribly!)

I don't have pics of Naomi, Brandon, Connor, and Barry... at least not on my laptop...
But promise to get some taken SOON!!
Although Barry has to be the most camera shy person I know!! lol
my monkeys...
playing at NaNa & PaPa's





all three... lol.
(Don't you just love those adorable faces...
makes me smile and even giggle to see those SMILES!)
This is my hero... 
But could also apply to my hubs.... :D
Hope you all enjoyed my day and the pic show!
May you have a wonderfully blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. It's obvious you adore them. You truly are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, Thank you my sweet friend. Yes I do believe I have been blessed, with a wonderful family, and some pretty awesome friends too! :D They all make my life sooo full, and my heart bubbles over with the joy all them provide. (This also includes all of my blogging friends too...)
      Hope your having a wonderfully blessed day my dear Amy!

      Delete

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D