Friday, March 2, 2012

Signs for Welcome.... Thru the seasons

Couldn't wait to post second post...

What will it be....

How about some signs I have painted. I am posting the ones I painted for my cousin... Her Welcome signs...
 They pretty well let you know when :D

These are painted one on each side...
saves space for storage
second set...
love all of these...
and the last ones I have done so far...
He is my favorite one of all!!!

More to come when I finish the ones I am now working on.
Hope you enjoyed them as much as
I enjoyed making them.

Thanks all!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.


I linked to 





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D