Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Look... and some profjects

As you will see over the next few days...
I am trying out some new looks.
Trying to decide what is easier to read.
:-)
Don't know about you, but when
the blogger has trouble reading,
can only imagine how bad it is for you.
Please feel free to let me know what you like best!!
Thank you in advance for your help!
Changed the color background to a blue texture.
Hope this helps!!
 
Now for the projects.
I have two to show you today.
One is the after of the little side table mentioned
in an earlier post...
 
Here is the before...


 
and now for the after..
.
 
up close of front
 
 
the cute little table
I painted it with homemade chalk paint.
Used some black paint to be the undercoat,
then used Vaseline over that,
mixed my chalk paint,
Tbls. of unsanded grout with about a pint of white paint.
Didn't like the white, so I took some
of my yellow crafts paint and tinted it just a bit.
Love how the color turned out.
Then made some homemade Chalkboard paint,
and painted the top.
Just in case the grandkids decided to draw.
LOVE IT finished!
 
Now for the seconded project...
It kinda goes with this one mentioned above.
Cuz I used the same paints lol.
 

 

 
Little dresser..
Turned the top two drawers into storage,
and removed the top, putting it back on with hinges.
 
 
Added the cute little décor to front and top
 
 
I liked the black on the front, but on the top was to much black,
so I added some white...
 
 
Now I love it!!
 
Hope you enjoyed my little projects.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day,
I know mine has been made much brighter
with your visit. :-D
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D