Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sorry has been so long!!

Sorry all that it has been so long since I posted!!
  I am going to give it my best shot at keeping up. Hope everyone is having a wonderfully blessed day <3

 I have plenty to catch you all up on...
1st. The projects on the farm has been very busy!! We got some of these items done...
 
 
 
 
This is my buffet in the living room. I may have already posted this one...
But here are twoe more we have done since...
 
 
 
 
 
I have two more that have been done, but no photos yet... Will save them for tomorrow.
As you can tell, I am having fun with the chalk paint and old worn out pieces...
 
I wanted to add something from outside.
Our new patio!! It took a whole year to complete,
but it is FINALLY done!!
So here she is...
 
These bricks are all recycled bricks, that is why it took so long
to finish... I had to find them lol.
My daughter was the one to locate these in the center for me!
We are sooooo fortunate to have such wonderful children!!
Thanks to my daughter and nephew, we got it all laid in one night!!
Was finished yesterday! <3 <3 <3
 
 
And from patio we can go to this lovely destination!
Hope you all enjoyed the tour of the new patio area,
and some projects done.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D