Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOW!! Finally Back!!

I am so sorry to all that had read my blog.
Short story, lost laptop...as stated before, found my blog on the desktop, desktop crashed...
So now I have brand new laptop. SO here goes!
 
 
Lots has happened since the last time I posted...
but I want to say the most exciting thing is
that my youngest daughter had her second child!
And has moved home... not necessarily in that order...
Here is a picture of our newest grandson!
He has a big sister, and two cousins to welcome him home!

The older girl and boy are the cousins
Younger girl is his sister.

 
They are all the joys of being a NaNa!
Let me just tell you it is wonderful having them all back together
so we can watch them all grow up together!
 
Thank you for letting me brag...
 
I will post one more picture, before I leave today.
It is my latest painting.
Where I daydream of walking...
Hope you all enjoyed the post.
Promise to post some of the other things I have been
doing while not able to get on my blog.
Thank you!
Hope you have wonderfully blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very welcome! I am overjoyed to receive your wonderful insight! You all make me smile a big broad smile reading what you post! You make my day so special to know that someone is actually reading what I write. Thanks ever so much for your visit, and those blessed comments! :D